CL520 RizistalClean is a water-soluble floor cleaning detergent for use with our range of floor coating systems to meet after-care flooring needs.
RizistalClean can cope with most types of soiling within the Food, Chemical and Engineering industries, and other processing and manufacturing industries. It has the capabilities of removing a range of contaminations including the build-up of dirt, fats and greases on floors.
It is a safe-use, degreasing detergent being non-caustic, non-flammable, biodegradable and with a low odour.
Rizistalclean can be used in steam cleaners, high-pressure washers, floor scrubbers and automatic washers.
RizistalClean must be pre-diluted with water before use to give an adequate cleaning solution for the specific application.
Do not mix with any material other than water except where specifically directed.
For most cleaning requirements, dilutions between 2.5% and 5% are adequate, but the concentration required will vary according to the application and nature of the contamination.
Rizistalclean can be safely used in steam cleaners, high-pressure washers and for cleaning by hand using brushes, cloths or low-pressure sprayers.
The following cleaning regime is the preferred method to maintain the appearance of a resin floor finish and provide a safer, cleaner working environment:
- Apply the diluted cleaning detergent to the floor using a stiff polypropylene brush, mechanical floor scrubber or vacuum scrubbing machine.
- Allow detergent sufficient contact time with dirt/grease deposits to ensure adequate removal of contaminant into suspension. For accumulated soiling, the length of time the detergent is in contact with the floor should be extended.
- Manual scrubbing should then take place, using a stiff polypropylene brush, or mechanical scrubbing using a mechanical floor scrubber, such as STR rotary type scrubbers or a vacuum scrubbing machine, operated at a low to medium speed setting. For large flat floor areas, a vacuum-scrubbing machine fitted with nylon brushes is recommended, particularly for John Lord anti-slip systems. Additional cleaning may need to be carried out for floor areas where soiling has accumulated.
- Ensure that all cleaning detergent residues are effectively removed by rinsing with clean water by means of a wet vacuum, vacuum-scrubbing machine or by squeegeeing excess into drains. Extra rinsing should be carried out where there is accumulated soiling.
- Flash Point: None
- Explosive Limits: None
- Auto Ignition Temperature: None
- Flammability: Not Flammable
- Suitable for use with steam cleaner: Yes
- Composition: Water Soluble, Slight Viscous Liquid
- Application Concentration: 2.5% – 10% according to application
- Colour: Translucent Pink
DownloadsTechnical Data | CL520 RizistalCleanMSDS | CL520 RizistalClean