Rizistal RF760 Bitumen Roof Top Coating is a bituminous and rubber based hi-build compound with added fillers and reinforcement fibres.
The Paint Coating is designed to provide an excellent water-proofing and refurbishment coating for a variety of roofing materials.
- Fire Escapes
- Storage Tanks
- Fences, Railings and Gates
- Easy to apply.
- Extremely durable due to its heavy duty reinforced rubber / bitumen compound.
- Good chemical resistance against acid rain and dilute alkali beased cleaning products.
- High level of flexibility due to its reinforced formulation, which is able to bridge cracks and maintain integrity even through extreme climatic temperature variation.
- Composite roofing tiles
- Natural slates
- Felt and mineral felt
- Asbestos or cement sheeting
- Corrugated iron, aluminium & galvanised steel sheeting
- Metal Surfaces: 1 – 1.5m² per litre.
For porous substrate surfaces, a base coat of Rizistal Roof Repair Bitumen Liquid Paint Primer is recommended.
One coat is generally sufficient for many applications, but two is recommended for optimum results.