Rizistal UK | Repair, Paint, & Protect
Rizistal is a UK based manufacturer of industrial strength floor repair, paints and protective coatings. Our industry leading products are long lasting and hard wearing, giving perfect results every time.
We specialise in easy to use, high-performance coatings for floors and surfaces, designed for use in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
Solar Reflective Paint – Rizistal RF770
£41.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal RF770 Solar Reflective Paint Coating is a bituminous and rubber-based compound containing aluminium flake for enhanced solar reflective properties. Filler and reinforcement fibres have been added to our solar reflective roof paint formulation for extra protection and increased waterproofing.
If you’re looking to deflect heat from your roof, solar reflective paint is the perfect solution. Our reflective solar paint can be easily applied using a paint brush or roller and is suitable for felt, tiling, and sheeting. Drying fully in only 24 hours and being able to withstand extreme weather conditions, Rizistal RF770 is the perfect solar reflective paint for your project.
Ensure you choose an appropriate solar reflective roof paint for your premises and follow the relevant instructions to ensure your reflective solar paint application achieves the optimum result. For particularly porous substrate surfaces, we recommend you use a primer before applying solar reflective roof paint.
Suitable roof substrates:
• Natural slates
• Felt and mineral felt
• Composite roof tiling
• Asbestos and cement sheeting
• Corrugated iron, aluminium and galvanised steel sheeting
• Easy to apply
• Extremely durable
• Chemical resistant
• Heavy-duty reinforced compound
• Resistant to extreme weather conditions
• Size options: 5L or 20L (sent as 4 x 5L tins)
• Curing time: 24 hours per coat, approximately
• Coverage: between 6-10m² per litre, approximately
Tarmac Surface Restorer – Rizistal SC860
£48.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal SC860 Tarmac Surface Restorer paint has a blend of specific bituminous resins and flow agents formulated to refresh tired and worn looking tarmac and asphalt surfaces. Rizistal SC860 is one of the best-selling tarmac restorer paints on the market thanks to its easy-to-apply nature and high quality finish.
SC860 is a black surface paint coating designed to make old and faded asphalt and tarmac surfaces look like new again. Its specially designed formulation of bituminous resins and flow agents mean it can be used on a variety of surfaces and it can even be mixed with sand to give a patch repair mortar and crack filler before coating the area.
- Ideal for car parks, roads and warehouse floors
- Good weather resistance as well as chemical resistance against acid rain and dilute alkali based cleaning products
Each pack comes ready to use and is easy to apply with a roller or paint brush, in addition SC860 has a rapid cure to minimalize the disruption time.
- Can be applied onto various substrates
- Covers surface contamination and seals the substrate
- Quick application & Rapid Cure
- Available in 5 L
- Coverage is approx. 1.8 m² per litre, depending on porosity of the substrate
*We recommend cleaning and priming the surface thoroughly before application to ensure optimum results. If in doubt, apply to a small test area and check after 24 hours.
Concrete Sealer & Dustproofer – Rizistal SC870
£48.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal SC870 Universal Concrete Dustproof Sealer is an extremely durable, single component, solvent based clear acrylic sealer.
- Low viscosity ensures rapid penetration into the most and least porous of substrates
- Quick and easy solution to less dense or dusty concrete
- Reduces water penetration and general weathering
Each pack is ready to use straight from the container, simply apply with a paint brush or roller.
- Available in 5L units (save 20% when you buy 5 units)
- Enhances the natural aesthetics of the substrate
- Non Yellowing
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Eliminates dusting
- This product is touch dry after 2 to 4 hours and will fully cure after 24 hours
- Coverage is approximately 8m² per litre
Clear Paving Sealer – Rizistal SC880
£54.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal SC880 All in one clear paving sealer is a low viscosity, clear acrylic coating designed to penetrate, seal and protect a wide range of paving substrates whilst improving natural aesthetics.
- Restores tired and dull looking paving systems
- Leaves a satin gloss finish to the pavers
- Improves wear and abrasion resistance
- Repels a wide range of spillages such as oil, fuel and makes cleaning easier
The acrylic formula will bind the sand jointing filler increasing its strength and bond to the sides of the pavers.
- Available in 5L
- Ready to use straight from the tin, easy to apply with a paint brush or roller
- Product will touch dry after 2 to 4 hours and full cure after 24 hours
- Coverage is approx. 7.5m² per litre
Bitumen High Build Coating – Rizistal RF780
£34.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal RF780 High Build Roof Repair Bitumen Coating is a carefully selected blend of bitumen resins, rubber compounds and oils. Available in 5 kg units.
- Added fillers and reinforcement fibres to give a long lasting solution to roof waterproofing and repair needs
- Thick black, yet pourable compound
- Ideal for large areas of roofing to be coated quickly and easily
- Can be applied using a squeegee to thickness of 1-3mm
- Provides a flexible and waterproof layer
RF780 is perfect for bridging minor cracks and imperfections, and can help to level the underlying substrate.
- Easy to apply
- Extremely durable
- Excellent chemical resistance to acid and alkali based chemicals
- With stand extreme temperature variations
- Curing time 48 hours at 2mm thick
- Coverage is approx. 0.5m² per kg at 2mm
Bitumen Roof Top Coating – Rizistal RF760
£29.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal RF760 is an easy to apply Roof Repair Bitumen Paint Coating. The bitumen based coating has a hi-build rubber based compound with added filler and reinforcement fibres.
This paint coating is designed provide excellent water-proofing and a long lasting finish compared to your standard coating products. RF760 is suitable for a wide range of environments:
- Fire escapes
- Stairways & Ladders
- Storage Tanks
- Gutters & Down Pipes
- Fences, Rails & Gates
Each pre mixed tin can easily be applied by using a paint brush or roller and is applicable on a variety of substrates such as roofing tiles, natural slates, felt, cement sheeting & galvanised steel.
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for a range of materials
- Exceptional resistance to acid and alkali based chemicals
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Extremely Durable
- Curing time is approximately 24 hours
- Coverage is approx. 8m² per litre on metal substrates
Polyurethane Gloss Coating (Water Based) – Rizistal SC290
£64.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal Water Based Polyurethane Gloss Coating has an advanced polyurethane formulation which is designed to be a final clear sealer to enhance the performance characteristics to an existing floor.
- Available in 2 kg, and 5 kg
- Improves scratch resistance of many surfaces
- Can be applied to existing epoxy, polyurethane or concrete floors
- Ideal for heavily trafficked areas
Rizistal Water Based Polyurethane Coating is designed for an ease of use and installation time. Each pack contains a large tin of resin, a separate in of hardener and a bag of aggregate that be applied using a paint brush or roller.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to acid and alkali based chemicals
- Organic solvent free formula
- Can be used to protect existing floors
- This product will cure over night
- One coat is generally sufficient for many applications
- Coverage is approx. 11 m² to 13 m² per kg depending on surface profile
Floor Cleaner RizistalClean – Rizistal CL520
£34.80 (Excl VAT)
CL520 RizistalClean After-Care Floor Cleaning Detergent is a water-soluble floor cleaning detergent for use with our range of flooring coating systems to meet after-care flooring needs.
- Can cope most types of soiling
- Suitable for food, chemical and engineering industries and other processing and manufacturing industries
- Removes a range of contaminations including build-up of dirt, fats and greases on floors
- Safe-use, detergent being non-caustic, non-flammable, biodegradable with a low odour.
- Can be used in steam cleaners, high pressure washers, floor scrubbers and automatic washers.
Safer Solvent – Rizistal CL510
£25.68 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal CL510 Safer Solvent is glycol which is highly useful as a mid to slow evaporating solvent.
- Specifically formulated to clean tools and remove spillages during the installation of any Rizistal Products
- Highly penetrating solvent that can be also used to help removed localised oil based spills
- Higher flash point than many other common solvents which makes the product far safer to handle and store.
Epoxy Paint for Asphalt & Tarmac Antislip – Rizistal EC358
£115.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal EC358 Epoxy Anti Slip Asphalt and Tarmac Drive Paint is an extremely durable, fast-curing coating system, providing safety under foot in wet and dry conditions. It functions as a tarmac restorer paint to give the perfect finish to pre-painted tarmac or asphalt and can be used to overcoat other prepared surfaces.
If you want to paint tarmac or asphalt, you should only use a product designed for purpose. Rizistal’s tarmac paint products are designed for ease of use and a quality result. Each tarmac paint pack contains a large tin of resin, a separate tin of hardener and a bag of aggregate that can be applied using a paint brush or roller.
As well as our classic black asphalt paint, we also offer office red and golden yellow so you can find the perfect tarmac and asphalt paint colour for your premises. Our red, yellow, and black tarmac paint formulas are completely solvent free.
• Solvent free
• Single coat application
• High bonding characteristics
• Exceptional wear and abrasion resistance
• Chemical resistant against acid and alkali-based chemicals
• Weight options: 5kg or 10kg
• Colour options: black, office red, and golden yellow*
• Curing time: 6-8 hours per coat
• Pack includes: tin of resin, tin of hardener, bag of aggregate
• Coverage up to: 15m² per 5kg and 30m² per 10kg for even surfaces**
• Suitable surfaces: roads, car parks, driveways, warehouses, industrial floors of all types
• Suitable substrates: concrete, wood, tarmac, asphalt, previously painted floors of all types
• *Golden yellow colour tarmac paint may require two coats due to poor opacity.
• **Additional paint may be needed for adequate coverage of porous or uneven surfaces.
• Take care to read all the relevant safety and application instructions for our tarmac driveway paint.
Epoxy Tack Coat Primer For Dry Conditions – Rizistal TC200
£23.10 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal TC200 Tack Coat primer is recommended on dry surfaces where there is a concern regarding the quality of the concrete, metal or other substrate being repaired.
It is a two pack epoxy primer ideal for providing a tacky surface in dry conditions. It will improve the bond of mortars and paints applied on top of it, as well as strengthen and harden the surface of the substrate. After mixing, the product can be applied by brush and is good for topping in just 3 hours. Use Rizistal TC200 for the belt and braces approach to your concrete repair.
- Provides excellent bond between epoxy repair mortars and existing weak, porous or friable substrate
- Improves strength on porous substrates
- An effective bonding layer over damp cementitious substrates
TC200 comes in a pre-mixed container and should be applied as a thick layer over the damaged substrate using a paint brush.
- Available in 1 kg
- Coverage is 3.75 m² per kg on concrete. Please note this will be lower on more porous substrates.
Flexible Jointing Mastic – Rizistal EX410
£79.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal EX410 Flexible Concrete Jointing Mastic is a heavy duty traffic grade polyurethane-modified epoxy flexible jointing compound.
- Designed for sealing floor joints subject to ongoing movement
- Easy application, applied in one application
- Resists strong acid and alkali based chemicals, greases, oils, fuels and salt solutions
- Ideal for factory and warehouse environments
Each pack contains a small tin of hardener and a tin of resin, once the two are mixed thoroughly simply pour into the joint of the surrounding floor.
- Available in 6 colours
- Withstand heavy on going movement
- Coverage is approx. 12 linear metres based on a 10 mm x 20 mm deep joint
Asphalt & Tarmac Epoxy Repair Mortar – Rizistal RM190
£53.46 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal hard wearing high performance repair mortar is designed to fill pot holes, wide cracks and crevices in asphalt, tarmac and concrete floors and surfaces.
- High strength formulation
- Stronger and longer lasting than traditional bitumen based products
- Exceptional abrasion and impact resistance
- Ideal for internal and external areas, especially environments with heavy traffic
Rizistal RM190 is ideal for a wide range of repairs such as:
- Driveway, Carparks, Pot Hole & Road Repairs
- Loading Bays
- Service Lifts
- Service Bays
- Black top repairs
- And more!
RM190 is a two part product; each pack contains a tub of aggregate and separate tin of curing agent. It is as simple as mixing the two together and apply with a trowel.
- Chemical resistant to acid and alkali based chemicals
- Impact & Abrasion Resistant
- Suitable for internal & external use
- Easy to use & quick installation
- Will accept light traffic 3 to 4 hours, heavy traffic after 8 to 12 hours
- Coverage is approx. 0.2 m² per 10 kg and 0.4 m² per 20 kg at 30 mm thick
Pourable Repair Mortar Flowfast – Rizistal FL440
£53.99 (Excl VAT)
Rizistal FL440 Pourable concrete repair mortar is a high strength, polymer based fast cure repair mortar formulated on special cements, polymers, reinforcing fibres and special aggregates.
- Simply four into prepared voids, crevices and wide cracks
- Suitable for masonry, ceramic and concrete floors
- Completely odourless
- Two part product: Container of aggregate resin blend and a separate tin of hardener
FL440 uses a combination of the latest polymer technology and hard mineral aggregates to produce exceptional abrasion and impact resistance.
Please note: The repair mortar is purple when mixed, once laid it will dry grey.
- Available in 10 kg and 20 kg
- Odourless, non-toxic formulation
- Will accept foot traffic within 1 hours and forklift traffic within 4 hours
- Can be feather edged
- Coverage is approx. 0.5 m² per 10 kg and 1.0 m² per 20 kg at 12 mm thick
Crack Filler Non-Shrink – Rizistal NS430
£34.99 (Excl VAT)
Infill and repair narrow and fine cracks and holes in concrete and other substrates using the Epoxy NS430 Non Shrink Crack Filler in a clear finish.
Rizistal NS430 is an easy to apply, cost effective product great to repairing hairline and larger cracks in almost all surfaces. Due to it special epoxy resin formulation, it is non-shrink, low odour, and will cure in only four hours. Don’t let your cracks grow with our Non-shrink Crack Filler!
0.5 kg will fill over 12 linear metres of a crack 3 mm wide and 5 mm deep.